We are Broadly Patchwork, an independent patchwork and quilting shop, at Wroxham Barns near Norwich.
Formerly known as Sew Creative, we are in the heart of the Norfolk Broads and specialise in patchwork. We wanted our brand to reflect our craft and creative heritage, and so we changed our name.
We are your 'one-stop shop' for everything you need to be creative with fabric, quilting and patchwork.
Visit our shop, feel the texture of the fabric and see its true colour. Get advice on colour matching, understand what accessories complement your design and what you need to put those finishing touches together.
Need a hand? We run quilting and patchwork workshops for all abilities, so if you love sewing and have always been a bit 'crafty' with fabric, Broadly Patchwork is the place for you.
Visit us at Wroxham Barns today. Find us here.
We reopened on June 15th as per current government guidelines!
It's been really super to have had such support since we reopened - many thanks to everyone who has braved the "new normal" to visit us. Please be aware that a few things have changed but our "Modus Operandi" is just the same!
Coronavirus Guidelines for Broadly Patchwork
Following government guidelines we're introducing the following essential safeguards:
Please do not enter the shop if you are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of the virus
Please use the rear door on entrance and leave by the front door (near the tills) on exit
- We have a limit of two customers in the shop at any one time
- Please wear a mask if you have one. Members of staff will be wearing masks and visors (should they wish to) as we are unable to install screens near the tills
- Fine plastic gloves will be provided should you wish to touch the fabrics, otherwise members of staff will be happy to help you to take bolts to the counters for you
- We are taking payment by card only - our machines are contact-less and we have plenty of wipes to cleanse machines after use
- The floor has been marked with tape to help with social distancing and a designated payment area has been outlined
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the shop for customer and staff usage
Our opening hours are back to 10 - 5pm, like Wroxham Barns.
As the site is now back to its normal opening times, we have decided to stop the appointment system as it has beeen hard to manage with visitors to the site just strolling in to browse. If you feel that you may need a while to choose your fabrics, please ring the shop and we can organise a late afternoon slot.
We will be continuing our click and collect system - if you know what you want, just email us and we can send it out that day as we can take payment over the phone; the posties have been doing fantastic work on our behalf so you'll receive your parcel quickly. We have ways to keep you sewing!
It's unprecedented times so please bear with us... we would appreciate it, however, if you notice anything that we could improve - we're always open to ideas and suggestions.
Thank you for your support and patience - it's been much appreciated as we've adjusted to our "new normal".
Take care, stay safe and keep stitching!